Zucchinis — 675 gms
- Oil – 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds — 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion — One, thinly sliced
- Garlic — Two cloves, crushed
- Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon, ground
- Chilli Powder — 1/4 tsp
- Ground Coriander — One teaspoon
- Ground Cumin – One teaspoon
- Salt — 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Puree — One and a halftblsp
- Tomatoes – 400 gms, chopped
- Water — 2/3 cup
- Fresh Coriander – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Garam Masala – 1 tsp
- Rice or even Naan — to serve
How to make Zucchini Curry with Tomatoes
- Trim the actual ends from the zucchinis after which cut them equally into 1/2 inch heavy pieces.
- Heat the actual oil in a big, large pan and cook the cumin and also the mustard seeds for just two moments till they begin to splutter.
- Include the actual sliced onion as well as crushed garlic towards the seeds within the skillet and cook for around 5-6 moments.
- Include the turmeric, chilli powder, ground coriander, cumin as well as salt and fry with regard to 2-3 minutes.
- Include the actual sliced zucchinis, all at one time, as well as cook for five moments, stirring so they do not burn.
- Blend together the tomato puree and chopped tomatoes as well as add to the skillet using the water. Cover as well as simmer with regard to 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Stir within the fresh coriander and garam masala, then cook for 5 moments or until the zucchinis tend to be tender.
- Serve the curry along with rice or naan.
Zucchini Curry with Tomatoes is ready to serve.