Sonth Chutney Ingredients:
120 grams whole Amchoor (dry mango pieces)
- 250 grams Gur (Jaggery)
- 1 teaspoon Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
- 3 teaspoons Salt (Namak)
- 1 teaspoon ground spices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry Ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Salt (Kala namak)
- 1 teaspoon white Cumin seed powder
How to make sonth chutney:
- Soak the amchoor overnight in 4 cups of water.
- Boil in the same water in which it was soaked on low fire until tender.
- Pass through a sieve, add a little water every now and then till it is of pouring consistency.
- Add ground spices, dry ginger, Red chili pepper , jaggery and white cuminseed powder and salt and mix well.
- Serve with papri and sprinkle a little black salt. It is sufficient for 12 persons.
- Sonth Chutney is ready to serve.