Raspberry sauce for cake Ingredients
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (18 ounce) jar strawberry glaze
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
How to make Raspberry sauce for cake
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cooled cake. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, combine strawberry glaze and water in a bowl; gently fold in raspberries. Serve over cake.
- Raspberry sauce for cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time30 Min
Ready In:45 Min