- 1/2 kg. thick green chilli
- 3/4 cup black salt
- 3/4 cup mustard powder (methiya masala)
- pinch of hing
- 1 tsp haldi
- juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp oil
How to make Raiwala Marcha:
- Wash and dry the chillies thoroughly.
- Remove the tops and slit each chilli lengthwise.
- Tap to remove any excess seeds.
- Mix together the black salt, mustard powder, hing, haldi powder and oil.
- Fill this mixture into the chillies and place them in a sterilized bottle.
- Put over it if any mix left Add the lemon juice and shake the bottle well. Store for at least 1 day before serving.