- ½ Kg Pumpkin
- 1 Cup Mustard Oil
- ½ Cup Salt
- 3 Tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 2 Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 2 Tsp Red Chili Pepper
How to make Pumpkin Pickle:
- Cut the pumpkin along with skin into long slices.
- Place it in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and allow it to cool.
- Heat the oil, cool it and mix all the Ingredients: to it.
- Rub this mixture on the pumpkin pieces.
- Place this pickle in a clean jar and keep shaking it at least once in a day.
- Use it after 3 days.