- 500 grams Boneless mutton fillet
- 3¼ tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste; (50 g.)
- 3¼ tablespoon Raw papaya; (50 g.) Ground to a paste
- Salt to taste
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder; (5 g.)
- 500 ml Cream
- 2 teaspoons White pepper powder; (10 g.)
- 3 Bread slices
How to make Pasanda:
- Cut mutton into 2.5 cm x 4 cm wide pieces and beat till well flattened with a meat mallet (steak hammer).
- Mix half of the ginger-garlic paste, papaya paste and salt. Apply it to the mutton pieces and marinate the mutton for about an hour.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, add the remaining ginger-garlic paste and garam masala powder. Fry till well browned.
- Add the marinated mutton pieces, fry well and cook till done. Add cream and white pepper powder, and cook till almost dry.
- Cut the bread slices into strips and toast till done.
- Garnish the kababs with toasted bread fingers.