Potatoes — 225 gms, cut into 2 inch cubes
- Green Beans – 115 gms
- Carrots — 150 gms, scraped and cut into 2 inch cubes
- Hot Water — Two 1/4 cups
- Eggplant – One and a halfsmall, quartered lengthwise
- Coconut Milk Powder – Seventy five gms
- Salt – One teaspoon
- Vegetable Oil – 2 tblsp
- Curry Leaves — Eight to ten
- Dried Red Chillies – One or two, chopped in to small pieces
- Ground Cumin – One teaspoon
- Ground Coriander — One teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- Naan/Roti to serve
How to make Mixed Vegetables in Coconut Sauce
- Place the cubed potatoes, green beans and carrots inside a big skillet, add One 1/4 cups from the hot water and produce to the boil. Reduce the warmth a little, cover the actual skillet as well as continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut the actual eggplant quarters into Two inch pieces. Rinse as well as add to the pan.
- Mix the actual coconut milk powder using the remaining hot water and increase the veggies, with the salt. Provide a sluggish simmer, include and cook for 6-7 moments.
- In a small skillet, warmth the oil on the medium heat as well as add the curry leaves and also the dried red chillies. Instantly adhere to with the ground cumin, coriander and turmeric.
- Stir-fry the actual spices or herbs together for 15-20 seconds and put the whole items in the pan over the veggies. Stir in order to distribute the spices or herbs evenly and remove the actual pan from the heat.
- Serve the actual combined vegetables with naan or even roti.
Mixed Vegetables in Coconut Sauce is ready to serve.