White Radish with Leaves – One 1/2 kg
- Water – Two 1/2 cups
- Vegetable Oil — 3 tbsp
- Cloves – 2
- Dry Red Chillies – Three or four, Deseeded
- Ginger Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to Taste
- Asafoetida — a pinch
- Tikki Masala — 1/2 teaspoon, crushed
How to make Kashmiri Radish Curry
- Clean and wash the radish.
- Take away the ends as well as dice.
- Separate the leaves and chop finely.
- Heat the actual water in a large bottomed pan.
- Add the white radish and the leaves.
- Boil with regard to Ten minutes or even till soft.
- Remove and drain the water. Keep apart for cooling.
- Blend the boiled radish as well as leaves. Maintain aside.
- Heat the actual oil inside a deep pan.
- Add the actual cloves and dry red chillies.
- Mix for some mere seconds after which include the actual radish. Blend well.
- Reduce the fire as well as add ginger powder, salt, asafoetida and tikki masala.
- Prepare protected for five moments.
- Function warm with steamed grain.
Kashmiri Radish Curry is ready to serve.