- 6 ripe lemons
- Menthi seeds
- Chilli powder according to taste
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
How to make Instant Lemon Pickle:
- Cut 3 lemons into small pieces taking out the seeds from them.
- Peel and take the juice from the other 3 lemons
- Heat a small cup of water and let it cool.
- Pressure cook the lemon pieces – do not add any water to the pieces.
- Fry rai,hing in oil and add chilli powder and salt.
- Roast the menthi seeds and add 2 tablespoons of powder to the above mixture also adding in the juice taken from the 3 lemons
- Once the lemons in the cooker have boiled add them to the above mixture and you can have the lemon pickle immly !! without drying in the heat and waiting for 5 days or so.