Egg Roast Curry Recipe
Egg Roast Curry Ingredients:
- 4-5 hardboiled eggs
- 3 medium size onions thinly sliced (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (120g, ½ heaped cup)
- 1 TBSP minced ginger
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 green Chillies
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 3 Tbsp cooking oil
- ¼ – ¾ cup water (Add water depending on how thick or thin you like your gravy)
- 2 twigs curry leaves
- 4 tbsp coconut milk powder
- ½ cup hot water
- Salt – as required
- ½ tsp Garam masala
How to make Egg Roast Curry:
- Heat a sauce pan and add oil. When hot, Add sliced onions, slit chillies, one twig of curry leaves and salt and sauté on medium flame for about 15-20 minutes or until onion turns golden in colour.
- Add ginger and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes, on low-medium heat.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, cover and cook for few minutes until tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- Add coriander powder, paprika powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder and stir well to combine.
- Add ½ – ¾ cup water; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes
- Make coconut milk by mixing coconut milk powder with hot water and add it to the curry along with boiled eggs. Add another twig of curry leaf and garam masala. Cover and swirl the pan carefully.
- Bring to boil, reduce the heat and cook for further 2 minutes.
Tags curry egg roast