Potatoes – 450 gms, reduce into One and a halfinch chunks
- Oil — Two tblsp
- Cumin Seeds — 1 tsp
- Fresh Green Chilli — One, finely chopped
- Cauliflower – Four hundred and fifty gms, broken into florets
- Ground Coriander – 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin — 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ground Turmeric — 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh Coriander — few, chopped in order to garnish
- Tomato and Onion Salad in order to serve
- Pickle to serve
How to make Cauliflower and Potato Curry
- Componen prepare the actual potatoes inside a large pan of cooking water for about 10 minutes. Deplete well and hang apart.
- Warmth the actual oil inside a big, large skillet. Include the actual cumin seeds and fry them for just two minutes till they start to splutter. Add the chilli and cook for any further 1 minute.
- Include the cauliflower florets and cook, stirring for 5 minutes.
- Include the potatoes and the ground spices or herbs as well as salt and prepare for a further 7-10 moments or until both the veggies tend to be tender.
- Garnish along with fresh coriander as well as serve with tomato and onion salad and pickle.
Cauliflower and Potato Curry is ready to serve.