Cauliflower – 1
- Tomatoes — Two medium
- Onion – One, chopped
- Garlic – 2 cloves, crushed
- Green Chilli — 1, seeded
- Turmeric — 1/2 tsp, ground
- Sunflower Oil — Two tblsp
- Coconut Milk – One 2/3 cups
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp, granulated
- Tamarind Pulp – One teaspoon, soaked within Three tblsp warm water
- Salt according to taste
How to make Cauliflower and Coconut Milk Curry
- Trim the actual stalk from the cauliflower as well as separate into small florets. Peel the actual tomatoes and chop them into 1/2 — 1 inch items.
- Mill the chopped onion, garlic, green chilli and ground turmeric to some paste inside a food processor.
- Heat the actual oil in a kadai and cook the actual piquancy paste without allowing it to dark brown.
- Include the actual cauliflower florets and throw well to coat in the spices or herbs. Stir within the coconut milk, water, sugar and salt in order to taste. Simmer for five minutes.
- Strain the tamarind as well as reserve the fruit juice.
- Include the actual tamarind juice as well as chopped tomatoes to the skillet then prepare with regard to 2-3 moments just. Taste as well as adjust the actual flavoring if required after which function.
Cauliflower and Coconut Milk Curry is ready to serve.