Mixed Vegetables (while pumpkin, beans, carrots, cauliflower, potato)
- Salt to taste
- With regard to Masala
- Coconut — 1/2 cup
- Yogurt / Curds — 1/4 cup
- Jeera Seeds — 1/2 tsp
- Ginger – The small piece
- Green chillies – 2 or 3
- Turmeric powder — the pinch
- Coriander / Cilantro leaves – 2 tsp
- With regard to Tempering
- Oil — 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
- Hing – a pinch
- Red chillies — One
- Curry leaves — 5 to 6
How to make Aviyal
- Boiled the vegetables and aside.
- Grind all the masala ingredients.
- Have a skillet as well as include the actual vegetables and masala.
- Bring to boil upon reduced fire
- Include salt as well as saute well
- If it is medium thick eliminate in the flame
- Warmth the small pan include oil, mustard seeds and allow in order to splutter.
- Adding hing, chillies & curry leaves
- Pour into Aviyal as well as function warm along with plain rice or chapathi
Aviyal is ready to serve.