Peas – Two cups, boiled
- Coconut Gratings — One and a halfcup
- Poppy Seeds — 1 tsp, broiled
- Coriander Leaves – One and a halftblsp, chopped
- Ghee – Three tblsp
- Salt to taste
- With regard to Garnish:
- Cashew Nuts – few, chopped and fried (optional)
- Grind to Paste:
- Onion — One, medium
- Green Chillies — 3
- Garlic — 5 to 6 cloves (optional)
- Ginger- 1 inch piece
- Cashew Nuts – 5 to 6
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
How to make Green Peas in Coconut Gravy
- Grind coconut and poppy seeds to some really fine insert and set aside.
- Warmth ghee, add floor masala insert as well as cook on reduced heat until ghee areas.
- Add boiled peas, salt as well as simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Blend Two glasses of cooking water in order to coconut insert, add 1 / 2 of the coriander leaves as well as put into peas. Simmer for some time.
- When the gravy is not thick, mix 1/2 tblsp rice flour inside a small drinking water, pour in to peas and prepare until blended.
- Garnish along with remaining coriander leaves as well as cashew nuts.
- Function warm along with puris or even pulao.
Green Peas in Coconut Gravy is ready to serve.