Boneless Chicken Breast ( cut in strips) 250 grams
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tsp
- Ginger (julienne cut)
- Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Corn Flour (paste with water) 3 tbsp
- Egg White 1
- For Steamed Vegetables:
- Squash (sliced) 1
- Carrots (sliced) 1
- Mushrooms 4-5
- Peanuts 3 tbsp
- Onion (cut in rings) 1
- Capsicum 1
- Ginger (small piece cut julienne style)
- Cucumber 1
- For Sauce:
- Cooking Oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves 3-4
- Soya Sauce 4-5 tbsp
- Water 1 1/2 cups
- Chicken Cube 1
- Ginger 1 tbsp
- Corn Flour (paste with water) 1 1/2 tbsp
- Sesame Seeds ( pan-fry for garnishing)
How to make Steam Chicken with Vegetables and Garlic Soya Sauce
- Place water in bottom of stove- top steamer.
- Place chicken strips in single file on bottom of steamer for 15 minutes until no
- In second layer place squash, carrots, mushrooms and peanuts for 3-4 minutes
then put onion rings, capsicum and ginger on top of first layer of vegetables for 2-3
- Add cucumber to the vegetables for 2 minutes and remove onto serving plate.
- In a frying pan on medium heat put cooking oil and fry garlic until lightly golden
- Add Soya sauce, water, chicken cube, ginger and boil for 1 minute.
- Add corn flour paste, cook for 1-2 minutes until thickens then place the sauce on
top of the chicken and garnish with sesame seeds.
Steam Chicken with Vegetables and Garlic Soya Sauce is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes