1/2 kg boneless chicken breast, cut them into small cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 medium sized onion sliced
- 1 capcicim sliced
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1 Tbs corriander powder
- 1/4 tsp shaan jalferazi masala
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 chopped and fried onions
How to make Yummy Chicken Jalfrazi
- Take 4 tbsp oil in pan and add chopped tomatoes, garlic and ginger paste, coriander powder, and fried onions.
- Let the tomato soften and let it cook for 5 min.
- Add washed bonless chicken to it, and let it cook for 10 min with lid.
- Occasionally see to check that chicken does not stick the pan.
- After it has become tender keep the pan aside.
- In another pan add 2 tbs oil and put sliced tomato, onion, capsicum, garam masala powder and salt.
- Cook till the vergetables become soft.
- Then add chicken to it and let it cook for another 2 to 3 min.
Yummy Chicken Jalfrazi is ready to serve hot with naan and raita