1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsps. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. lemon peel, grated
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 12 dried apricots, sliced 2 cups roasted chicken meat, cubed
- 2 apples raw, cored and diced
- 1 cup celery raw, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup green onions, minced
How to make Waldorf Chicken Salad
- Place first 6 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in apricots and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Add chicken and toss lightly.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, add remaining ingredients to chicken mixture and toss well.
Now Waldorf Chicken Salad is ready to serve.