Sufaid Chicken Korma Recipe
Sufaid Chicken Korma Ingredients
- Chicken 1 whole (cut into
- small pieces)
- Khopra 4 tablespoon
- milk 1 glass
- Red chillies 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil 8 tablespoon
- Kishmish 6 daane
- garlic 1 teaspoon
- ginger 1/4 teaspoon
- salt to taste
How to make Sufaid Chicken Korma
- Put oil in a pot, Put kishmish in and then add chicken pieces to that.Fry for about 57 minutes. Now add ginger,garlic,red chillies and fry for about 810 minutes until you get the smell of garlic.
- Now add milk to it and let it cook for about 20 minutes till the meat is tender.
- Then add the presoaks(for 15 minutes) khopra into the chicken and simmer it till the oil floats on the top.
- Once it is done, let it cool down in room temperature and then add salt to it.
- Heat it when serving.
Tags chicken chicken korma korma sufaid white