Stuffed Tomatoes with Chicken Ingredients:
Stuffed Tomatoes with Chicken Recipe
- As much roasted, or boiled chicken, as you want to make as much as you want., diced
- 1/2 onion diced finely or more for how much you are making
- 2 stalks celery diced (or like me 1 tsp celery seed, couple good sprinkles of celery leaves, dash or two of celery salt).
- Couple good shakes of dried parsley leaves
- Couple good shakes of dried tarragon leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs diced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Real mayonaise (I prefer Hellmann’s) to the consistancy you want
- sea salt
- And of course large tomatoes to stuff
How to make Stuffed Tomatoes with Chicken:
- Combine first 7 ingredients and mix with a spoon
- Add as mush mayo as you need to make a nice smooth, moist consistency
- Add a bit of sea salt, stir then cover tightly and put in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Take out and taste. Add whatever you feel is lacking and put back in fridge.
- Take tomatoes and cut top off and hollow out
- Stuff with the chicken salad mixture.