- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 (12 oz) jar herb and garlic marinade
- 16 new basil leaves
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced up
- 4 pieces provolone cheese
- 1/4 mug fresh grated Parmesan
How to Make Stuffed Tomato Basil Chicken
- Place chicken breasts over a decreasing table.
- Using a well-defined blade, cut chicken breasts horizontally, without the need of cutting them fully by 50 %.
- Open up the chicken breasts just like a guide.
- Position marinade and chicken in a huge resealable plastic-type material handbag. Refrigerate for thirty minutes.
- Pre-heat cooker to 500 diplomas F (260 qualifications C).
- Spot launched chicken breasts with a broiler pan. Place 4 basil leaves at the base one half of every chicken breasts. Leading every single with 2 or 3 tomato pieces and 1 portion of cheese, and collapse above top rated one half of chicken (if needed, fasten with toothpicks).
- Cover 3 pieces sausage all around every single chicken breasts.
- Make in pre-heated your oven for a quarter-hour. Change chicken, and prepare quarter-hour far more. Eliminate from cooker, and dust chicken with Parmesan.
- Get back to stove, and prepare food till cheese is dissolved, a couple of to 3 moments.
- Stuffed Tomato Basil Chicken is ready to serve.