1/2 cup SMUCKER’S® Low Sugar Apricot Preserves
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Canola Oil, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen pea pods, thawed
- Hot cooked rice, if desired
How to make Stir fry Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe
- Put together SMUCKER’S® preserves, vinegar, garlic salt, ginger, soy marinade along with crushed red pepper flakes; mix until effectively blended thoroughly. Schedule.
- Heat 2 tablespoons petrol in wok or big frying pan right until hot. Stir-fry zucchini and weeds around medium-high warmth right until zucchini is definitely crisp-tender. Transport blend to some sort of plate.
- Put staying petrol to wok; prepare chicken right until sore, mixing typically. Include pea pods and cooked zucchini in addition to weeds; pitch carefully to mix effectively and heat via.
- Serve apricot gravy around chicken and also vegetables; drop carefully to combination well as well as heat by way of. Provide using rice, if desired.
- Stir fry Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe is ready to serve.