Stir Fry Chicken with Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- Vegetable-oil cooking spray
- 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 1/2 cups of your favorite vegetables, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Hot chile sauce (to taste)
- print a shopping list for this recipe
How to make Stir Fry Chicken with Peanut Sauce:
- Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray; sauté chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through. Remove from pan. Add oil and sauté garlic and ginger until garlic is golden. Add vegetables; cook until tender. Return chicken to pan; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- For the sauce, whisk 1 1/2 tbsp hot (not boiling) tap water into peanut butter to blend. Add soy sauce, vinegar, and hot sauce and mix. Divide stir-fry and sauce onto 2 plates. Serve each over 3/4 cup brown rice.