Sriracha Lime Boneless Wings Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins, cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pre-heat oven to 400 levels F (200 levels C). Gently oil a baking sheet.
- Mix flour, garlic clove powder, onion powder, red pepper cayenne, salt, and pepper together inside a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken in bag, seal bag, and shake well. Remove chicken from bag and disseminate in one layer around the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until chicken is no more pink within the center and also the juices run obvious, about 40 minutes. An immediate-read thermometer placed in to the center should read a minimum of 165 levels F (74 levels C).
- Whisk butter, Sriracha hot sauce, honey, lime juice, soy sauce, and ginger root together inside a soup pot over medium warmth until sauce bubbles, about a few minutes.
- Place cooked chicken pieces inside a large bowl and pour sauce over chicken. Toss to coat.
Sriracha Lime Boneless Wings Recipe is ready to serve.