1 box (Nine ounce) Green Giant® frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed in order to drain
- Two tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 mug shredded mozzarella cheese (2 ounce)
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts (Four to five oz every)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Progresso® panko crispy bread crumbs
- Two tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
- Two tablespoons butter or even margarine, melted
How to make Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
- Heat oven in order to 375°F. Squirt 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking meal along with cooking food spray. In normal size bowl, blend spinach, onion as well as mozzarella cheese.
- Between bits of plastic cover or even shined up paper, place every chicken breast smooth aspect lower; lightly lb along with flat side of beef mallet or moving pin till regarding 1/8 in . heavy. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Place 1/4 from the spinach combination upon middle of every squashed chicken breasts. Fold within sides; collapse bottom and top, overlapping within center.
- On short plate, mix bread crumbs as well as Parmesan cheese. Roll chicken in melted butter, after that layer with bread crumb combination. Location joints attributes lower in baking dish.
- Bake 30 in order to Thirty-five moments, turning chicken more than after 15 minutes, until light golden brown.
Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is ready to serve.