16 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (regarding Five pounds)
- Four mugs spinach leaves, shredded (6 ounces)
- Eight pieces bacon, crisply cooked as well as crumbled ( 1/2 cup)
- Two cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup cut drained roasted red bell peppers (from 7-ounce jar)
- Two tbsps chopped fresh or even
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram leaves
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Paprika, if desired
How to make Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Heat stove in order to 375°. Squirt 2 rectangle-shaped baking meals, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking food spray. Cut 3- in order to 4-inch horizontally slit within heavy side of every chicken breast fifty percent; set aside.
- Mix spinach, bacon, cheese, bell peppers as well as 1 / 2 of the actual marjoram. Tea spoon Three or four tbsps into wallet in each chicken breast. Safe along with toothpicks or small skewers. Place in cooking meals. Clean dressing more than tops of chicken bosoms. Spread along with seasoned salt, leftover marjoram, as well as paprika.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 moments or until fruit juice associated with chicken is no longer red when centers of thickest items tend to be cut.
Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes