Spicy Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix chicken broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sugar, vinegar, and red pepper cayenne together inside a bowl until sauce is smooth.
- Warmth oil inside a wok or large skillet over medium-high warmth saute chicken and garlic clove until chicken is no more pink within the center, five to ten minutes. Add red-colored bell pepper and saute until slightly tender, about one minute.
- Stir sauce into chicken chicken mixture and prepare until thickened, about one minute. Stir peanuts into chicken mixture and garnish with eco-friendly let’s eat some onions.