- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black colored pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic cloves powder
- 1/8 tsp onion natural powder
- 1/4 tsp dehydrated thyme
- 1/4 tsp dried up parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken chest halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon organic olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic clove natural powder
- 3 tablespoons lime fruit juice
How to make: Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken
- In a small pan, blend collectively salt, black cayenne, paprika and pepper 1/4 tsp garlic natural powder, onion parsley, thyme and natural powder.
- Spread spruce combination generously on aspects of chicken breasts.
- Warmth butter and organic olive oil within a large hefty skillet above medium sized heating.
- Saute chicken right up until glowing light brown, about 6 a few minutes on both sides.
- Dust with 2 teaspoons garlic cloves natural powder and lime liquid.
- Prepare a few minutes, mixing commonly to coat uniformly with marinade.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings