- 500 gms Boneless Chicken Pieces
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp ground Cumin
- 2-3 green Chillies, Chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Curd
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup Dry batter
- salt as required
How to make Spicy Chicken Pakora:
- Blend everything but chicken and batter in blender until fine.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with the above mixture
- Mix water with batter until batter is thick as honey.
- Put chicken in batter.
- Deep fry it until its colour changes to golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.