Spicy Chicken Broast Ingredients
Chicken pieces – 8
- Rice flour – ½ cup
- Plain flour – ½ cup
- Corn flour – ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 tbsp
- Beaten egg – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Red crushed chilli – 1 tbsp
How to make Spicy Chicken Broast:
- Marinate chicken pieces with salt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, red crushed chilli and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then mix rice flour, plain flour, corn flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Now roll chicken pieces in a beaten egg, then in dry mixture and deep fry until it’s crispy and golden brown.
- Spicy Chicken Broast is ready to serve.
- Serve with French Fries and Ketchup.