- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion natural powder
- 1 tablespoon dried up thyme
- 1 tablespoon floor cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black color pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
How to make: Spicy Chicken Breasts
- Inside a method dish, mixture collectively the paprika, garlic herb natural powder and sodium, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper. Reserve about 3 tablespoons with this seasoning mix for the chicken; keep the remainder in an airtight box for later on use (for seasoningmeat and seafood, or vegetables).
- Preheat BBQ grill for moderate-great warmth. Massage a number of the booked 3 tablespoons of seasoning to either side from the chicken breasts.
- Gently oils the bbq grill grate. Position chicken on the barbecue grill, and prepare for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, right up until drinks run clear.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings