3 cups buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Original TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
- 3 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) chicken, cut up into 8 pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Canola oil for deep frying
How to make Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe
- Merge buttermilk, TABASCO® Sauce, as well as 1 teaspoon with the sea salt in a big pan as well as huge resealable plastic-type carrier and mixture well. Increase the actual fowl as well as include tank or maybe seal off carrier; refrigerate for Half a dozen to 1 day.
- Incorporate flour, outstanding 2 teaspoons salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and also pepper in a very short meal. Clear away fowl pieces coming from hot sauce recipe and let excess buttermilk to trickle off of. Dredge hen pieces throughout flour blend as well as enable fowl sit down for 10 mins.
- Put about 1-inch of oil to a huge, deep container. Attach a deep-fry thermometer as well as, more than medium-high heating, get oil to Three hundred and fifty certifications M.
- Cook chicken within batches of 4, transforming from time to time, till glowing dark brown and also cooked properly by, concerning Ten minutes for every area. Switch hen to a cord holder established over a preparing published.
- Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken Recipe is ready to serve.