Spanish Chicken Curry INGREDIENTS
Chicken, cut into 12 pieces 1 1/2 kg
- Tomato Ketchup 3/4 medium bottle
- Ghee or Butter 50 g
- Capsicums, sliced lengthwise 4-6
- Spring Onions, chopped 6-8
- Onions, quartered 3 medium
- Cucumbers, sliced lengthwise 4
- Freshly ground Red Chillies 1 tsp
- Black Pepper to taste
- Ginger and Garlic Paste 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
How to make Spanish Chicken Curry
- Boil chicken with ginger and garlic.
- When tender, strain the stock (one cup should be left) and keep aside.
- Heat the butter of ghee in a heavy-based pan, add onions, and fry lightly.
- Add the spring onions, cucumber and capsicum.
- Pour in the tomato ketchup, ground red chilli, salt and pepper.
- Add the stock and the chicken. Simmer for about ten minutes.
- Serve hot in the centre of a ring of boiled rice.
- Spanish Chicken Curry is ready to serve.