Sausage Stuffed Jalapenos
Write a review
- 1 pound ground poultry sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package product dairy products, softened
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheeses
- 1 pound large clean jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Position sausage within a skillet above method heat, and prepare right up until equally brown. Drain grease.
- Inside a pan, mixture the sausage, cream dairy products, and Parmesan cheddar cheese. Table spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture into every jalapeno 50 %. Arrange jammed halves in cooking meals.
- Bake 20 mins inside the pre-heated cooker, until bubbly and softly browned. Assist with Ranch dressing up.