Roasted Orange Rosemary Honey Glazed Chicken Ingredients
8 large chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup honey
- 1 mug orange fruit juice with pulp
- 1/2 glass salt less butter, at room temperature
- 7 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely sliced
- 2 oranges, zested
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optionally available)
- ground black pepper to style
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and place within a big cup or plastic dish.
- Whisk together honey, orange juices, butter, rosemary, orange zest, and garlic. Pour orange blend around chicken; deal with with plastic-type material place and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat stove to 350 diplomas F (175 diplomas C).
- Spot chicken hip and legs in a single layer in the roasting pan; put orange combination over chicken.
- Roast for a half-hour from the pre-heated cooker; lessen heat to 325 diplomas F (160 diplomas C). Baste chicken with pan fruit juices every single 20 minutes until chicken is actually a strong orange brownish coloration, no more pink in the bone fragments, and fruit juices run very clear, about 90 moments. An immediate-go through temperature gauge put in the thickest section of the meat close to the bone tissue should go through 165 degrees F (74 diplomas C).
Roasted Orange Rosemary Honey Glazed Chicken is ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
Ready In: 3 hours 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings