Raspberry-Marinated Chicken Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or to taste
- Whisk raspberry jam, fresh lemon juice, salt, ginger root, and pepper together inside a bowl add chicken and switch to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate within the refrigerator, 4 hrs to overnight.
- Remove chicken in the marinade and shake to get rid of excess liquid. Discard the rest of the marinade.
- Warmth oil inside a skillet over medium warmth. Prepare chicken in oil until no more pink within the center and also the juices run obvious, seven to ten minutes per side. An immediate-read thermometer placed in to the center should read a minimum of 165 levels F (74 levels C).