Quinoa Chicken Ingredients:
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, or to taste, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 1/2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
- Bring chicken broth and quinoa to some boil inside a soup pot. Reduce warmth to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water continues to be absorbed, 15-20 minutes.
- Warmth vegetable oil inside a large skillet over medium-high warmth. Saute onion and garlic clove in herbal until onion is translucent, five to seven minutes. Add ground chicken and enter small pieces while cooking until completely browned, seven to ten minutes.
- Stir cooked quinoa and diced tomato plants in to the chicken mixture provide a simmer and prepare lengthy enough for that tastes to meld, about ten minutes more.