- 6 uncooked chicken breasts
- 2 cups onions and peppers (thinly sliced)
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp basil seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil, separated in 1/8 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a deep baking pan (9×13) with foil (this will reduce clean-up time) and seal the heat.
- Drizzle the foil layer with olive oil to avoid sticking Sprinkle foil with some of the pepper and basil Lay the chicken breasts on the oil-seasoning mixture, spread out, and drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Use a brush or spoon to distribute the oil evenly on top of the chicken Sprinkle the chicken with remaining seasoning, to taste Sprinkle the chicken with the onions and peppers.
- Important: Cover the pan with another layer of foil, and seal the sides.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
- It’ll be the juiciest, most tender baked chicken you’ve ever had – no need for a knife. Best over rice and sauteed vegetables.