Paleo Chicken Stew Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, or to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper, or more to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or more to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, or more to taste
- Warmth essential olive oil inside a soup pot over medium-high warmth. Saute onion and garlic clove in herbal until softened, about a few minutes.
- Stir chicken, sweet taters, green spinach, crushed red-colored pepper, paprika, and ocean salt using the onion and garlic clove within the soup pot. Pour just as much chicken broth in to the soup pot to help make the mixture as soup-like or stew-like as you would like it.
- Bring the broth to some boil, reduce warmth to medium-low, and simmer before the chicken is no more pink in the centre and also the sweet taters are tender, about half an hour.