- 1 kg Chicken
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Green Chilli paste
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken. Prick diagonally it with knife or fork all over.
- With a mixture of red chilli powder, salt and lemon juice, apply all over the body and marinate it for 30-45 minutes.
- Churn the yogurt and add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste, garam masala and mix well.
- Pour this yogurt mixture over the chicken and toss, so that it gets coated well all through, with the paste. Force some mixture in the slits. Again marinate it for 6-7 hours.
- Brush the chicken with little oil. Then put it in a grill and cook for about 20 minutes (almost cooked). Finally smear the chicken with oil and again roast it until fully cooked.
- Serve hot with salad and raita.