Pakistani Chargha Recipe
Ingredients for Chargha
- Chicken1 kilogram(whole and slits marked on it)
- Ginger and garlic paste1 teaspoon
- Red chillies1 teaspoon
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Yellow food color
- White cumin1 teaspoon
- Black pepper1 teaspoon
- Vinegar3 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
How to make Chargha
- Wash the chicken inside and out,then marinate in salt,vinegar,lemon juice,ginger and garlic paste,red chillies,white cumin,black pepper and yellow food color.
- It is better to refrigerate the marinated chicken for 4 hrs but it can also be left outside.
- Half an hour before cooking, heat oil in a deep pan or wok,deep fry the chicken on low heat, drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.