Murgh Cholay (Chana) Ingredients:
Chicken 1 kg
- Chickpeas (boiled) 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Onions (sliced) 2 medium
- Tomatoes (cubed) 3 medium
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Dalda VTF Banaspati 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies (Chopped) 3-4
- Fresh Coriander(Chopped) 1/2 bunch
How to make Murgh Cholay
- In a pot, slightly heat Dalda VTF Banaspati on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onions and fry till golden.Add ginger garlic paste with black peeper and saute for a minute.Then add tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Add salt, coriander powder, cumin, turmeric and chicken and stir well until banaspati separates.
- Add chickpeas with 2 cups of water and cook on low heat for
- Garnish and serve hot with naan.
- Murgh cholay is ready to serve.