Mint and Lemon Chicken Ingredients
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
How to make Mint and Lemon Chicken
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken pieces and garlic. Toss with the flour just to coat, and shake off excess.
- Heat the margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces; cook and stir until browned. Add the mint leaves and lemon juice, cover and steam for about 5 minutes, just until the chicken is cooked through. Do not over cook the chicken or it will be tough.
- Mint and Lemon Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:20 Min