Mint and Lemon Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
1 1/4 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh mint, chopped
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 bag(s) (4 ounces) baby watercress
How to make Mint and Lemon Chicken Cutlets
- Heat ridged grill pan over medium-high heat (or prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat).
- Pound chicken to uniform 1/4-inch thickness if necessary.
- From lemons, grate 1 tablespoon plus 1 1/2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice. In large bowl, whisk lemon peel and juice, oil, 2 tablespoons mint, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper until dressing is blended.
- Reserve 1/4 cup dressing. In large bowl, toss chicken cutlets with remaining dressing. Place chicken in grill pan and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until juices run clear when breast is pierced with tip of knife, turning over once.
- To serve, toss watercress with reserved dressing and top with chicken. Sprinkle with additional chopped mint for garnish.
- Mint and Lemon Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.