Mexican Crock Pot Chicken Ingredients:
1 cup chicken broth
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
How to make Mexican Crock Pot Chicken
- Mix all ingredients together and submerge frozen chicken breasts into mixture. Place Crock Pot on High and cook for 5 hours. Take chicken out and shred. Place back into Crock Pot and turn the Crock Pot off. The flavors will adhere to the chicken and make this moist and tender.
Mexican Crock Pot Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 5 1/4 hrs