Methi Palak Chicken Recipe
Methi Palak Chicken Ingredients:
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Onion – 3 nos
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chillies- 4 nos
- Tomato (big) – no
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Dried methi leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Palak – 1/2 kg
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Salt – As rqrd
How to make Methi Palak Chicken:
- Take palak leaves(without the stem), wash it properly and cook it in 1/2 cup water for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Cool the cooked palak leaves and grind it into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai and saute chopped onion and green chillies by adding salt.
- When the onion becomes soft, add ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato and saute till it mashes.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Fry for 2 minutes and add chicken pieces along with garam masala.
- To this, add the drained water in which palak is cooked and dried methi leaves.
- :- If you want, you can add more water.
- Cook till the chicken is done and the gravy reaches a thick consistency.
- Add palak paste to the chicken curry and mix it well.
- Keep it in a low flame for 5 minutes and remove from fire.
Tags Methi Palak spinach