Methi Keema Mutter Recipe
Methi Keema Mutter Ingredients:
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 10 black peppercorns
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 8 tbsp tomato purée
- 300 g minced lamb
- 150 g garden peas, shelled if fresh, or frozen
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
- Conversion Calculator
How to make Methi Keema Mutter:
- Heat the sunflower oil in a kadai or wok and add the bay leaves, peppercorns and the onions. Fry, stirring often, until the onions are golden, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the ginger and garlic and fry, stirring now and then, for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix in the tomato puree and fry until the oil separates.
- Add in the minced lamb, green peas, chilli, turmeric, garam masala and salt. Cover and cook over a low heat, stirring now and then, until the lamb is cooked through.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and serve at once.
More Methi Recipes
- Methi Palak Recipe
- Chicken Keema Mutter Recipe
Tags keema Methi Mutter