Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach Ingredients
- 1 large size lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slender-sliced skinless, boneless chicken bosoms halves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Swanson® Saltless Chicken Stock
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Beneficial Request® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 4 cups fresh new baby spinach
- Grate 1 tsp squeeze and zest 1/4 cup fruit drinks through the lime.
- Warmth the oil in the 12-inches skillet over medium-sized-substantial warmth. Position the cook and chicken for ten minutes or appropriate until effectively browned on factors and cooked by means of. Take away the chicken from your skillet, cover and keep hot.
- Combine thegarlic and stock, fresh lemon juice, lime zest and soup in the skillet. Placed the spinach and cook and blend till the spinach is wilted. Revenue the chicken around the skillet.
Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes yield: 4 servings