A couple of cups leftover barbecue chicken, shredded
- A person bottle chunky blue cheese dressing
- 1 (16-ounce)package cream cheese, softened
- A single small bottle Frank’s hot sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to make Leftover chicken
- Assemble most compounds along with cooking utensils. Warm the oven to be able to 425 diplomas.
- In the your oven safe and sound dish, propagate cream cheese down the backside.
- Place shredded chicken in to a tank. Bring blue cheese sauce along with Frank’s hot sauce (for the way hot you’d enjoy it).
- Pass on chicken breast fusion outrageous as well as dust using mozzarella plus cheddar cheese (an excessive amount cheese can certainly make it problematical with regard to dipping).
- Make for 25 min’s and also right up until parmesan cheesse turns into sparkling wine.
Leftover chicken is ready to serve.