Chicken (boneless cut into cubes) ½ kg
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Peanut butter 2 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Capsicum 1
- Fresh red chilies 10
- Peanut (fried) 50 gm
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
How to make Kung Pao Chicken
- Marinate chicken with corn flour, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, salt, crushed black pepper and peanut butter.Leave it for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil, fry marinated chicken for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add capsicum, fresh red chilies, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 tbsp brown sugar and 2 tbsp soya sauce and turn the flame off.
- Take out in a platter, garnish with fried peanuts.
Kung Pao Chicken is ready to serve.