KFC Chicken Biscuit Recipe
KFC Chicken Biscuit ingredients:
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- 15 gram salt
- 20 gram confectioner’s sugar
- 20 gram baking powder
- 350 milliliters of milk
- 160 milliliters of vegetable shortening
How to amke KFC Chicken Biscuit:
- After you have arranged all the ingredients, proceed as per the directions given below:
- First of all preheat your oven to 425ºF and take the all purpose flour, salt, confectioner’s sugar and baking powder and sift them together. Now transfer this mix into the mixing bowl. Now make a well in the sifted mix and add milk to it, mix it well and slowly add vegetable shortening and begin kneading the dough with hands to mix vegetable shortening and flour in the milk you may add more milk, if needed to form a smooth dough. When you have prepared the dough required, proceed to the next step.
- The next step for you is to transfer the thoroughly mixed dough onto the floured board, and knead it gently for 8 to 10 times. Now it is the time to pat the dough to a uniform ½ inch thickness and cut out the biscuits with the help of molds. After you form the biscuits, proceed to the next step.
- Now place the biscuits on pre greased baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 10-15 minutes to a nice golden brown color.
- Now your KFC Biscuits are ready to be served.
Tags Biscuit chicken kfc